Café Wait Staff/Server – Seasonal
Supervisor: Café Manager
Under supervision of Café Manager, assist with daily operation of the food and beverage operation at The Mount.
- Promptly take food/beverage orders and accurately ring orders into register
- Ensure food/beverage orders are served in an accurate and timely manner
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service
- Set up and break down of serving areas
- Responsibly handle cash/credit transactions and make correct change
- Operate a variety of specialized food service equipment
- Attend meetings as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A positive work attitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task in a highly demanding and sometimes stressful environment
- Able to receive constructive feedback in any given situation
- Must be available to work any day of the week between the hours of 8:00 am and 10:00 pm
- TIPS Certification may be required
The employee is regularly required to sit and stand; push and pull with force. The employee is occasionally required to climb and stoop; reach with hands and arms; use hand to finger objects and controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision; reading of written, printed, or computer screen data.
E-mail, mail, or send resume with cover letter – or complete this Mount application and send – to: email@example.com, by e-mail; or by mail: Attn: Nicole Williams, The Mount, P.O Box 974, Lenox, MA. 01240; or by fax to 413-637-0619.